Karaca Frida Kahlo Serving Dish
Regular price £16.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size: 33,3x33,3x3 cm
Material : Stoneware
What is Stoneware?
- Its shape and color is from white kaolin clay; Its glassy appearance is made of quartz stone; It gets its hard and durable structure from feldspar minerals.
- It is resistant to scratches thanks to its hard structure due to glazing at a higher temperature than ceramic, above 1200 ° C. It is not affected by acid.
- It is healthy because it does not contain heavy metals such as lead.
Cleaning and Care
- It can be cleaned easily.
- It is hygienic thanks to its waterproof feature.
- Thanks to its durable structure, it can be used in microwave and freezer.
- It will not be damaged in the dishwasher.
Thanks to its natural structure, it preserves the temperature of the dishes for a long time.
What should be considered for long-lasting use?
- It should not be exposed to direct fire.
- While putting your products on top of each other and storing them, putting a soft separator such as paper and fabric between them will help protect your product.
- In the dishwasher max. It is washed up to 60 degrees. Hand washing is recommended in order to protect its special gilded structure and to use long-lasting products.