Korkmaz Granita 24x4.7 cm PanRegular price £27.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick properties on interior surfaces
- Extra resistance and strength against scratching
- Environmentally friendly production technology
- Easy to clean
- It is durable up to 70,000 washes.
- It provides maximum time and energy savings thanks to the Solar Base base system, which provides the highest heat transfer on all types of hobs, including induction.
- Cooking without toxic fumes (no PFOA, cadium or lead)
- It provides high cooking performance even at low heat with its high thermal conductivity.
- It makes more delicious meals by using less oil than other types of cookware.
- It is produced from materials that can be recovered by recycling.
- The raw material of the volcanic coating is produced with German technology in Weilburger, Germany.
Granita, which is produced from recycled, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra scratch-resistant volcanic-looking PTFE coating and high-temperature resistant silicone outer coating.
DOES NOT SCRATCH!
PTFE material providing superior resistance; It is applied to the surface in thick layers on top of each other, ensuring that it is resistant to scratches.
It offers superior non-stick properties from pot to pan with its 5 layers of granite coating, not just 1, not 2.
It is compatible with both normal hobs and induction hobs.
Thanks to the spraying method, the granite stone effect is given to its surface, and its elegance is evident at first sight.