PERFECT STIR-FRY EVERY TIME
- The Uno Casa cast iron wok is flat-bottomed and incorporates two ergonomically-designed handles. The glass lid is lined with heat-resistant silicone and can handle high temperatures (up to 450°F) - it's perfect as a deep frying wok!
GUARANTEED RESULTS EVERY TIME
- With predictable cooking temperatures and a naturally non-stick surface, you can count on perfectly cooked meals, time after time with this seasoned cast iron wok.
NOT ONLY FOR STIR FRYING
- There's very little that you can't cook in the Uno Casa Cast Iron Wok - the even temperature distribution, heat retention, and ergonomic design can handle anything from chunky cuts of meat to delicate crepes. Can you deep fry in a wok? Yes, you can! In fact, it's perfect for it.
BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
- This high heat cooking wok with lid is made with cast iron, a safe and durable material that will last you a lifetime. From its non-stick properties to its even heating, you'll wonder how you ever cooked without this good quality wok pan!
CAN BE USED ON ANY TYPE OF STOVETOP
- You can use your wok on any kind of stovetop, whether gas, electric, ceramic, or even induction. A cast iron wok can even be used in the oven or on the campfire!
1 x cast iron wok with handle
Material: cast iron
Capacity: 5.2 qt
Dimensions: 12.5 x 3.94 in
Item weight: 8 lbs
1 x glass and silicone lid. This is a kitchen must-have. Its silicone edges mean that it can adjust to fit a range of different pan sizes. The perfect seals it gives holds in the heat and moisture of foods you cook so you get restaurant-quality flavor and textures every time!
1 x recipe e-book. What is the purpose of a wok? To cook fantastic food of course! This recipe book is full of cast iron wok recipes created specifically for this type of pan. With this guide, you will have everything you need to show off your wok skills at the next get-together!
HOW IT WORKS
Woks are versatile and super easy to use! Here's a basic guide:
Uno Casa woks are pre-seasoned, so no need to prepare it; you can start cooking straight away!
Heat the wok for around 5 to 7 minutes (until a drop of water sizzles in it)
Use the wok for cooking stir-fries, to braise meat, fry eggs, or even roast meat inside the oven!
To clean your wok, scrub off any food residue, wash with a paste of coarse salt and water, using hot water to loosen any stubborn food. Towel dry.
How to season a cast iron wok
To take care of your cast iron deep fryer you will regularly need to make sure it is properly seasoned. Cast iron wok pans need this to stay rust-free and in good condition. It will also help keep the non-stick surface effective, here's how:
- Apply a thin layer of oil with a paper towel.
- Spread this evenly across the cast iron reversible grill griddle on both sides.
- Bake it in the oven for approximately an hour at 375°F.
If you season your big wok pan by regularly using this simple method, it will last a lifetime! Some families even pass these pans down generation after generation.